Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tangy Shrimp Salad With Summer Vegetables
- 1 pound large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 pint kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin half-moons
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 1 scallions, sliced
- 1 jalapeo, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?