Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tangy Cranberry Bread
- 1 1/4 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|