Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tangy Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 (8 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/3 cup jarred roasted red pepper, drained (reserve juice) and chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellmann's®/Best Foods®)
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®), or to taste
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|