Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tangy Almond Chicken Kabobs
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 16 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|