Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tangerine Semifreddo with Salted Almond Brittle
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups blanched whole almonds, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt (such as Maldon)
- 5 large eggs, separated
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh tangerine juice or tangelo juice
- 2 tablespoons finely grated tangerine peel or tangelo peel
- 2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup fresh tangerine juice or tangelo juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tangerines or 3 tangelos, peeled, separated into segments
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?