Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 (about 1-inch-square) pieces dried tangerine peel
- 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Shaoxing rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 pound beef flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain into 2-inch-long strips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sichuan peppercorns
- 1 dried red chile, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, green and white parts kept separate, chopped into 1/2-inch segments
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili bean sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?