Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 heaping teaspoon finely grated tangerine, tangelo, or other citrus zest
- 1 tablespoon organic sugar
- 3 tablespoons organic cornstarch
- 2 cups fresh tangelo juice (from 10 to 12 tangelos) or mixed citrus juice
- Tiny pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon bottled yuzu juice or 1 tablespoon orange-flower water
- Stevia, orange blossom honey, or agave nectar, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 155kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|