Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tandy Ellis's Burgoo
- 2 lbs. beef cut from the shank (soup bone included)
- 1/2 lb. lamb (baby lamb, not mutton)
- 1 medium-sized chicken
- 2 C diced potatoes
- Red pepper to taste (1 small pod, or more to taste)
- 3 C corn cut from the cob (young field corn is best)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 "toe" of garlic
- 2 C diced onions
- 1 C fresh butterbeans or 1 pkg. frozen butterbeans
- 3 carrots, diced
- 1 C minced parsley
- 2 green peppers, diced, seeds removed
- 2 C okra, diced or cut in rings
- 4 qts. water, or more if soup cooks too thick
- 12 tomatoes or 1 qt. can
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?