Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds or 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons toasted chickpea flour (besan) or all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups plain yogurt, drained over a bowl in a cheesecloth-lined strainer or a coffee filter for at least 1 hour (if longer, refrigerate)
- 12 colossal (about 2 pounds) shrimp, shelled
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 lemon, halved
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 342kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 13g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 370mg (123%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|