Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tandoori Chicken Salad
- 6 cups (1.5 l) shredded Tandoori Chicken
- 1 cup (250 ml) julienne jicama or water chestnuts
- ½ cup (125 ml) finely sliced green onions, with some green
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) toasted sesame seeds (see Notes)
- Juice of 2 limes or lemons
- 2 tsp (10 ml) minced green chilies, preferably serranos (optional)
- Boston lettuce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 36kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|