Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tandoori-Style Chicken Burgers with Cumin Yogurt Sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs. (4 to 5) boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into rough chunks
- 4 scallions thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger (from a peeled 2-inch piece)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Vegetable oil for grates
- 4 (6-inch) whole-wheat pitas
- 1 cucumber (8 ounces) halved lengthwise and thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro sprigs
- Cumin yogurt sauce
- Watermelon slices (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?