Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tandoori-Spiced Chicken with Tomato-Ginger Chutney
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons mild paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 6 7-to-8-ounce skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 cups chopped seeded tomatoes (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?