Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- tsp nigella seeds (look for these in supermarkets)
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 medium onion , chopped
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 3 green chillies , seeded and cut into qurters lengthways
- 2-3 tsp light muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 410g can chickpeas , drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- half a 250g/9oz bag baby spinach leaves
- natural yogurt and chapatis, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?