Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tamarind chicken with tomato & mint salad
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp tamarind pure (find it in the spice aisle - Bart do a good one)
- small chunk root ginger , peeled and grated
- 3 tsp mild chilli powder
- pinch golden caster sugar
- 250g cherry tomatoes , halved
- small red onion , sliced
- handful mint leaves, chopped
- 1 green chilli , seeded and sliced
- 1 lemon , juiced, cut into wedges or cheeks, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?