Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 3 dried whole red chilies, broken into pieces
- 2 fresh green chilies, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon asafoetida
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon toor dal, well rinsed
- 1 teaspoon chana dal, or yellow split peas, well rinsed
- 1 teaspoon urad dal, well rinsed
- generous handful of dried curry leaves
- 4 - 5 shallots, chopped
- 3 teaspoons sambar powder
- 1 tablespoon jaggery or brown sugar
- 1 generous teaspoon tamarind pulp
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chickpea flour (besan)
- 1/2 cup water
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?