Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tamarind Chutney with Coconut, Mint and Parsley
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, chopped
- 3/4 cup dried grated unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup tamarind paste, seeds removed
- 1 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger, chopped
- 3 to 4 green chilies, partially seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon asafetida or 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 cup water, or as needed
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?