Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tamarind Beet-Onion Salad
- 6 beets (2 pounds), peeled and stems trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ouc (tamarind concentrate), homemade or store-bought (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon Aleppo pepper, or ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ small onion, chopped (about ¼ cup)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 97kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|