Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons matzoh meal
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Aleppo pepper, or ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- One 6-ounce can tomato paste, or two 8-ounce cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon ouc (tamarind concentrate), homemade or store-bought (see Notes)
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 236kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 94mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|