Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tamarind-Glazed Lamb Skewers with Dried-Apricot Relish
- 1/2 cup seedless unsweetened tamarind paste*
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups chopped dried apricots
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced seeded red jalapeño chilies
- 2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cracked coriander seeds
- 2 pounds boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1/2-inch pieces; or 4 pounds lamb shoulder chops, fat trimmed, meat cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 20 (about) 12-inch metal skewers
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?