Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tamale cornbread dressing
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups crumbled cornbread, (1/2 of a baked 10-inch skillet)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 jalapeos, seeds and stems removed, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 4 ounces pepper Jack, shredded (1 cup)
- 6 beef, pork or chicken tamales, chopped
- 2 cups turkey or chicken broth
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?