Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taleggio with Rosemary Grapes on Focaccia
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup seedless red grapes, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary (or use ¾ teaspoon dried)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 pieces plain focaccia (about 4-by-4 inches), cut in half (or use ciabatta rolls or 8 slices hearty Italian bread, ¼ inch thick)
- 8 ounces Taleggio or other creamy washed-rind cheese such as Red Hawk (or use Camembert and remove the rind), cut into 12 slices
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 374kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (58%)|
|Cholesterol 57mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|