Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taiwanese Noodles with Meat Sauce Recipe (Taiwanese Spaghetti)
- 1 pound noodles or rice of your choice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce (or oyster sauce)
- 2 teaspoon light (regular) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese black vinegar (or young balsamic vinegar)
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground pork (or ground beef/chicken/turkey)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- One 8-ounce can bamboo shoots, drained and diced
- 4 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?