Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tagliolini with Red Caviar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Zest of one lemon
- 3/4 cup bottled clam juice
- 1/8 cup vodka
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound tagliolini (or linguine if you can't find tagliolini. Although you can order it from Amazon, we discovered.)
- 3 ounces red caviar
- Directions1. Heat butter and oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes/ Add lemon zest, clam juice and vodka and simmer until reduced by half, about 15 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?