Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tagliolini with Lobster and Fresh Tomatoes
- 1 lobster, steamed, meat extracted and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons capers
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, seeded and diced
- Salt to tase
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces tagliolini pasta (use linguine if you can't find this)
- Directions1. Bring water to a boil in large pot and cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve one cup of pasta water.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?