Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taglierini with a simple sweet tomato sauce & shrimps
- 8 plum tomatoes
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g small peeled prawns or shrimps, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 shots Vecchia Romana or Cognac
- 142 ml single cream
- 400 g fresh or dried taglierini
- 1 large handful fresh parsley, roughly chopped
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?