Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taglierini with Bay Scallops and Meyer Lemon
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs (from crustless French bread ground in processor)
- 3/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 12 ounces taglierini or linguine
- 12 ounces bay scallops, patted dry
- 3/4 cup minced shallots (about 3 large)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh Meyer lemon juice or regular lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chervil or Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?