Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tagliatelle with Spinach, Mascarpone, and Parmesan
- 455g/1lb tagliatelle or spaghetti
- Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
- ½ a nutmeg, freshly grated
- 400g/14oz fresh spinach, washed thoroughly and finely sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 120ml/4fl oz double cream (heavy cream)
- 150g/5oz mascarpone cheese
- 2 handfuls of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 759kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 33g (50%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (90%)|
|Cholesterol 98mg (33%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 92g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|