Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tagliatelle with Shredded Beets, Sour Cream, and Parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups (packed) coarsely grated peeled uncooked beets (about 3 large)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 12 ounces tagliatelle or fettuccine
- 1 8-ounce container sour cream
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?