Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tagliatelle with Chickpeas
- ½ medium yellow onion
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus a little extra for drizzling at the end
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 1-2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 pound fresh tomatoes
- 1½ cups canned chickpeas, drained
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ounces dried egg tagliatelle
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 488kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 80g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|