Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tagliatelle with Baby Vegetables and Lemon-Parmesan Sauce
- 1 8.8-ounce package egg and spinach tagliatelle blend or egg fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces baby zucchini, trimmed, halved lengthwise
- 8 ounces frozen tiny green beans (3 cups), thawed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1 1/4 cups finely grated Parmesan cheese plus more for passing
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?