Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz (115g) pancetta, cubed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon crushed hot red pepper
- 2 lb (900g) ripe Roma (plum) tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped, or one 28oz (784g) can chopped tomatoes with their juices
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb (450g) dried tagliatelle or fettuccine
- Freshly grated Pecorino Romano, to serve
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 664kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 96g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|