Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- One 35-ounce can Italian plum tomatoes with liquid-tomatoes should be chopped, with stem ends removed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup pitted black olives, cut into quarters
- 2/3 cup capers, washed and drained
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound tagliatelle
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 528kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 68g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|