Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taffy Apple Salad I
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 4 large apples, cored and diced with peel
- 2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|