Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tacos al Pastor Recipe
- 1 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 3 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano leaves
- 5 dried guajillo chiles
- 5 dried negro chiles (also called pasilla negro)
- 2 dried ancho chiles
- 1 (3-pound) pineapple (about 1 1/4 pounds fresh pineapple meat)
- 1 large white onion
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 1 medium lime)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin , sliced crosswise 1/3 inch thick
- 10 (6-inch) soft corn tortillas
- Vegetable oil , for grilling
- 1/2 cup packed coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot salsa , for serving (optional)
- Lime wedges, for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?