Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tacos al Pastor
- 1 large white onion, halved
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup guajillo chile powder
- 3 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (preferably Mexican)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 large or 2 small chipotle chiles and 1 to 2 teaspoons adobo from canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 2 1/2-to 3-pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Corn tortillas
- Smoky Two-Chile Salsa (click for recipe)
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?