Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tacos Al Pastor
- 40 dried guajillo chiles
- 20 dried ancho chiles
- 20 dried pasilla negro chiles
- 21/2 cups fresh orange juice
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- 1/3 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 9 cloves garlic
- 11/2 tablespoons cumin seed, toasted and ground (page 164)
- 11/2 tablespoons dried Mexican oregano, toasted and ground (page 161)
- 11/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 11/2 tablespoons distilled vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 6 ounces cola
- 8 ounces Mexican beer
- 4 pounds pork shoulder, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 24 (51/2-inch) soft white corn tortillas (page 13), for serving
- Garnish: Caramelized diced pineapple
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?