Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taco Spaghetti Bake
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.3g|
|Saturated Fat 19.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|