Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taco Soup I
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) can chopped stewed tomatoes, with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans with liquid
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortilla chips (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.3g|
|Saturated Fat 13g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|