Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup raw bulgur
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, finely diced
- 4 cups cooked pinto beans (about 1½ cups dried), or two 16-ounce cans, drained and rinsed
- One 28-ounce can salt-free crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped mild green chilies, fresh or canned, optional
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 to 1½ cups grated cheddar-style nondairy cheese (see Note)
- Thinly shredded romaine or green leaf lettuce
- Finely diced firm, ripe tomatoes (about 1 cup)
- Large, triangular stone-ground tortilla chips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?