Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taco Salad III
- 16 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocados - peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn chips
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 60.7g|
|Saturated Fat 16g|
|Total Carbohydrate 75.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|