Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taco Salad II
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ounces crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup French dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30g|
|Saturated Fat 14.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|