Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 large iceberg lettuce leaves, shredded
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 100 grams white cheddar or mozzarella, shredded (3.5 ounces)
- 4 servings cooked white rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 red chili pepper, finely minced (optional, to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 330 g ground beef (12 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?