Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taco Pizza from Pillsbury® Pizza Crust
- 1 (11 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 pound (at least 80%) lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package Old El Paso® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) can Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup seeded, chopped tomato
- Crushed corn chips, if desired
- Old El Paso® Salsa, if desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|