Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 (1.25 ounce) packages taco seasoning mix
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 18 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (24 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.5g|
|Saturated Fat 15.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|