Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taco Dip I
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container nonfat sour cream
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and shredded
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/25 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|