Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taco Beef and Pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds top round steak, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|