Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Taco Bake II
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (18 ounce) package corn tortilla chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.2g|
|Saturated Fat 15.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|