Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tackee David's Split Pea with Ham
- 1 pound dried split peas
- 8 cups water
- 1 meaty ham bone
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 15.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|