Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup dry bulgur
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 scallions, tips trimmed
- ½ cup (packed measure) fresh parsley
- 10 medium-size fresh mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon minced or crushed garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and finely minced (peeling optional)
- Haif a small bell pepper (a yellow or orange one, if possible), finely minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium-size ripe tomato, cut into tiny dice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?