Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1 cup medium-grind bulgur
- 1/2 cup plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling (optional)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped Italian parsley leaves (from about 2 bunches)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves (from about 1/2 bunch)
- 5 medium scallions, finely chopped (white and light green parts only)
- 4 medium Roma tomatoes, seeded and small dice (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 2 medium lemons)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground sumac
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?